ECCO urges you to take these precautions during your visit.
Protect yourself from COVID-19
COVID-19 continues to spread in the United States and variants are circulating. Take steps to protect yourself from the virus.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine & booster when it is available to you.
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
ECCO maintains MERV 13 air filters in all gathering spaces. In addition to more robust air filtration, ECCO installed UVC lights in the HVAC systems serving Lyles Hall, Walters Chapel, and the Barton Meeting Room to further treat indoor air as it circulates through the heating and cooling systems.